Building muscles are quite fun , let me tell you a little story i have that cousin who’s like 3 years older than i am and you know one funny thing is that he is well built with muscles and stuffs and whenever we go out to parties to woo some girls , you find the high number of girls going to him and one day i asked them why they prefer him over me . You know what they told me?
Here! they said that with him they feel secure and no one would just come out anyhow to harass her since her man is well built and they told me something which they shyly said which is they believe he would last longer on bed since he has the strength and would give them all pleasure. well that’s about me and my cousin what about you are you a fan of having large muscles or a normal one? whichever categories you fall under having a muscle ain’t a bad idea afterall.
so check out the 5 effective ways to build muscle faster
5 Effective Ways to Build Muscle Faster
- Work Out 3 Times Weekly : Firstly even before you start dreaming about that well built body you have to set out the goal to be consistent on a 3 times weekly basis , that should be the mindset number one even before you start looking at muscle techniques.
- Eat Good Food And Sufficient For Muscle Growth : One thing you would not try doing is , eating less or malnourished food or even junk food and then setting out to exercise that would be a bad idea , in fact if you would reduce your food i would suggest you keep a high protein level and reduce carbohydrates and fats.
Eat Some Protein Before And After Your Weight Train : About 10 to 20 grams of protein consumed about 30 to 60 minutes before you train may help induce a muscle-building effect following training. This is about 1 to 2 glasses of milk or equivalent supplement drink such as whey or soy protein.
Consume the same amount of protein (20 grams) within 30 to 60 minutes of cessation of training combined with some carbohydrate — and creatine if you decide to take that.
- Drink A Shake During Training : Pre- and post-workout nutrition receives a lot of attention, and rightfully so, because both are important. But if you’re looking to gain muscle, drinking a shake with protein and carbs during your workout is a great way to sneak in some extra calories without making a meal. Mid-workout nutrition will give you a quick shot of carbs and calories that can keep your energy up and help you train harder. You just need to be conservative with the amounts you consume so you don’t upset your stomach. Start with a modest shake of around 20g of protein and 40g of carbs.
- Go To Bed 30 Minutes Earlier : Don’t forget that the body needs recovery and that is effective with a complete sleep, so i’d advice you to kill those TV programs and sleep earlier to help you growth of muscles, this is the most important step.
To build an effective muscle faster i have stated five ways which are
- Work Out 3 Times Weekly
- Eat Good Food And Sufficient For Muscle Growth
- Eat Some Protein Before And After Your Weight Train
- Drink A Shake During Training
- Go To Bed 30 Minutes Earlier
Don’t forget to share this post and drop your experiences using this few steps. Hope to hearing from you