Instagram was launched on the 8th of October 201 and currently has an estimated users of 1 billion. what a number right that wasn’t forged or guessed although might be an estimate but don’t forget so quickly that it rose quickly from it’s former estimate of 800 million users to currently 1 billion.
Instagram As A Force Of Nature.
As Neil Patel would say Instagram is a force of nature , well i quite agree with him, one would imagine how a single photo sharing and snapping app would have so much users am also surprised as you are, but this is the chemistry behind it researched by myself ” We as humans ten and would like to look our best when taking pictures and would love to correlate this pictures of ours to other like minds humans like us ” hey! read those words in slant again and you might get the idea why so many people are on Instagram.
Is It Possible To Make Money On Instagram.
Yes! of course it is so possible to make money on this amazing social photo sharing platform, let’s go deep into it now if you are a marketer and per herbs a smart one you would agree with me that the more people you market a product to, the better chance you have of selling that product. with Instagram having so much users and engagement you could sell and market properly weather you are a professional or not. i still remember that my sister that is a fashion person has more followers than i do and you know her secret? engagement , good pictures infact your pictures don’t have to be taken by a professional photographer a simple good picture would do. so if you have been nurturing the mindset that it’s impossible to make money on Instagram i would like you to change your mindset first because having the right mindset is the key as you read on.
Check Out This Key Things That Makes It Possible To Make Money On Instagram.
1)800 million users are active every month. That’s almost three times the US population.
2) 500 million users are active every day. That’s almost double the US population.
3) In 2017, 70.7 percent of US businesses use Instagram. With 30 million businesses(both large and small) in the USA, this number translates to 21 million US businesses using Instagram.
4) 80 percent of Instagram users follow at least one business account. This translates to 640 million users following at least one business account.
5) There are 2 million Instagram advertisers every month.
6) Time spent on Instagram increases by 80 percent every year.
7) In 2016, 48 percent of US brands used Instagram to promote their businesses. In 2017, that number reached 71 percent. In 2018, it’s expected to reach 82 percent.
8) 400 million Instagram accounts use Instagram Stories every day.
9) Instagram users by age:
- 18 to 29 years old: 59 percent
- 30 to 49 years old: 33 percent
- 50 to 64 years old: 18 percent
- 64+ years old: 8 percent
10) Instagram users by gender:
- Female: 38 percent
- Male: 26 percent
- Other: 36 percent
How to Build a Strong Following on Instagram
building a strong following improves your chances of making sales and making money as you have more views on your photos, more comments and likes. below are few steps to help you build a strong followership on instagram in order to make money.
1) Optimize your Instagram profile.
Make sure to choose a username that actually makes sense and should corellate with what you are about to do or doing. It should also be consistent with the username you use on other social media platforms.
Your bio should include up to 150 characters. It’s a great idea to include a clickable link to your website in your bio and other of your social media sites. This is the only place where you can include a clickable link in your Instagram account, so it’s an important aspect of optimizing your account.
2) Use compelling captions.
This will help your followers to feel invited to join the conversation and like your posts.
3) Collaborate with influencers and like-minded accounts.
Reach out to influencers and like-minded accounts for exchanged and paid posts. For instance, if you have a huge following, you can do posting exchanges. If you collaborate with an influencer, you can choose to create an affiliate program that pays commission or pay per post depending on the size of the following.
4) Use Instagram Ads to Reach More People.
Paid ads can help you to reach more people who otherwise wouldn’t have been looking for your posts. On average, an Instagram ad would cost $0.70 to $1.00.
How To Make Money Constantly On Instagram 2019 | Step By Step Guide
1.Promote Your Business, Products Or Services
if you own a business or run a service the instagram is the best place you could sell and promote yourself and make money.
how would it feel to lit up your followers with pictures of the business you run, like pre photo before production and after production and also show them services you offer , don’t forget you could also showcase a video too.
Check Out: 5 Ways To Make Money Quick In Nigeria
2.Create Sponsored Posts (Find Sponsors!)
You could earn a lot of money of your Instagram if you have a lot of followers and active ones can earn extra money by creating original sponsored content for brands.
In a nutshell, a piece of sponsored content on Instagram is a photo or video that highlights a product or a brand.
However, it’s important that any brands or products you promote are a good fit for your own personal image on Instagram.
The idea is to show off brands that you can personally get behind, and to show your followers how that brand fits into your lifestyle.
- TapInfluence is a great tool for Instagram creators who are looking for opportunities for sponsored content, and it takes the guesswork out of the process of aligning with brands. You create a profile that describes you and the nature of your content, and brands who are interested in working with you will invite you to programs.
- Ifluenz is another easy tool as you can browse matching available campaigns created by a variety of brands and directly promote the ones you prefer.
This is simply promoting a product and you get paid for sales or in order words you earn percentage for each sales, well if your a regular visitors at some blogs you would find them putting side bars banners of affiliate product, but this is best at Instagram because you can post good looking and attractive pictures.
There are quite a few companies you can work with here. Here are some:
- Sharesale: Find companies you want to work with, sign up for their affiliate program, get approved then start promoting. In some programs, it’s easier to get approved if you have a blog or website.
- Ebates: Refer people that love deals & discounts, then get commission.
- Stylinity: great for fashion bloggers. When people shop using your link, you’ll get commission.
4.Sell Your Instagram Account
Well are you tired of instagram and ready to move on , probably having a lot of followers well great news you can sell your account but that should be the last option.
There’s a few site that support you with this, two of the best being:
Time To Make It Happen!
So now you know the ways to make money through Instagram, you’re all set to start building your empire. Whatever avenue you decide to go down, be sure to always keep your personal brand in mind and treat what you do as a business. The more you understand what it is you can offer, the stronger your message will be to potential collaborators! don’t forget to share this post and drop your comments.