Businesses is all about solving problems and making a difference in that sector. If you have a business and your business does not solve a problem then it’s a waste of time.
Imagine you starting a hotdog business of selling hotdog snack and there are so many shops selling hotdogs around how do you make a difference or solve problems?
Probably people have to walk 5 miles to get the hotdogs but you can deliver it to them at home that’s problem solving then making a difference you can change the style of production making it look more attractive and also you can add to the taste that’s making a difference.
So today we would be looking top 10 business ideas to embark on in Tanzania.
Top 10 Business Ideas To Embark On In Tanzania
- Local Dating App: Virtually everyone loves romance and chatting that’s why the likes of tinder, Badoo and others are making name in the industry but most time these dating apps are foreign why not create a local dating app for the Tanzanian people and her culture.
- Provide Affordable Housing: The prices of houses is alarming even at it if you have a good capital you can build hoses and make it affordable and make money from it.
- Creating A Coupon Site: Yea you can embark on creating a website that would offer people the best deals probably for shopping and you can partner with the shops and have a percentage cut on every direct sales.
- Mobile Laundry And Dry-cleaning: There are a lot of Dry-cleaning people out there I know that but you can add style to yours by delivering the clothes to your clients houses.
- Provide Affordable Solar Solutions To Tanzanians: The industry is still growing so you can venture into it by providing solar panels and equipment at affordable prices.
- 24-Hours Car Repair Service: Cars are kind of funny they can break down anytime and any day so what if you can create a network whereby people can get a repair service at anytime of the day, sounds yummy right?
- Blogging: I keep on talking on this on almost all my money related post but seriously there is money in blogging you just have to choose a niche and focus on it.
- Food Truck: This is the 21st century so instead of a stand still restaurants why not move around a bit with a food truck this is nice too.
- Create A Skill Paying Site Like Fiverr Or Upwork: Actually you can create site like Fiverr or upwork in Tanzania to pay people in the local currency.
- Customer service App: There are so many business in Tanzania and most times customers are not satisfied but they can’t relate their feelings so creating a customer service App for business would help customers to rate the service of that business.
As the businesses ideas above there are rarely new ones but the fact is that even with old business ideas you just have to make a difference and make the lives of Tanzanian better.
Thank you for reading don’t forget to share this good luck in your business and God bless Tanzania.